The NoFrost system from Liebherr provides rapid, fan-assisted, frost-free freezing for the safe, longterm storage of food. The NoFrost technology creates a much larger storage capacity and keeps the freezer constantly frost-free.
Accurate and independent temperature control of the refrigerator compartment and freezer compartment of combined fridge-freezers is achieved through DuoCooling with two completely separate cooling circuits. And there is no air exchange between the refrigerator and freezer compartment. This prevents odour transfer and stops the stored food from drying out.
The high-performance PowerCooling system rapidly cools down freshly stored food and creates an even cooling temperature throughout the interior. A door contact switch turns the fan off when the door is opened.This saves valuable energy.
The bottle rack is a solution for storing beverages which is both practical and pleasing to the eye. Here bottles can be stored within a compact space.
The automatic SuperCool function lowers the refrigerator temperature down to as far as +2 °C for as long as 12 hours – ideal for rapidly cooling freshly stored food.
The audible door alarm alerts the user if the door has been open for longer than 60 seconds for safe protection of the food.
The child lock is programmed so as to prevent the appliance being inadvertently switched off.A symbol in the MagicEye indicates when the child lock is switched on.
With the FrostSafe, the extra-high and removable drawers are closed all round. This means that the cold cannot dissipate so quickly when the appliance is opened. The transparent front of the compartments guarantees an optimum overview of the frozen items.
Freezer drawers and toughened glass shelves can be removed. VarioSpace – the practical storage solution for larger items.
Transparent Vegetable Bins
Transparent vegetable bins provide plenty of space for the organised storage of fruit and vegetables. In addition, they are easy to clean.
Reversible Door Hinges
The appliances are factory fitted with door hinges on the right. The reversible door hinges permit optimum use of the appliance wherever it is located.
Liebherr appliances labelled with a “SmartDevice” logo can be networked to the SmartDeviceBox, which allows the appliance to access further services and be controlled remotely from a computer or mobile device. The SmartDeviceBox is available as an accessory. However, appliances with the letter i in their model name (for example: Kbi 4350) already have the SmartDeviceBox integrated as standard.
- E Energy efficiency rating (263 kWh/year)
- 221/119 L usable fridge/freezer capacity
- NoFrost frost free system in the freezer
- DuoCooling – each compartment maintained seperately to prevent odour transfer and fresh food from drying out
- SmartSteel – easy to clean, significantly reduces the visibility of finger marks
- PowerCool, SuperCool & SuperFrost in fridge and freezer to rapidly chill or freeze newly added items
- Audible & visual malfunction warning signal
- Child lock
- FrostSafe – fully enclosed drawers mean less cold lost when door is opened, transparent fronts
- VarioSpace – drawers and intervening shelves can be removed to make space for larger items
- Reversible doors
- SmartDevice – unit can be controlled from a smartphone or tablet
- SN-T Climate class (operates best in ambient temps 10-43°C)
- 11 kg/day freezing capacity
- 39 dB Noise level